On December 5th we welcomed our third child, our baby girl Joslyn Sue. 9.0 lbs and 21″ long. Â I don’t think I need to say much… Here she is!
Previous two photos by Jason Cohen. Â Thanks again buddy!
Today is Ashton’s Birthday. Â He is now officially 2 years old. Â I tried to get him to do a little video for you guys, but it failed miserably. Â Here is a failed attempt at trying to get Ashton to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Â I think the A, B, C’s come out in there. Â My favorite part that makes me laugh is at the very end. Â That kid is something else!
The other day I was playing around with lights and just doing some test setups. Â I decided to text Rebecca and tell her that I have taken over the kitchen and be prepared for it when she got home from work. Â Needless to say you couldn’t really walk through the house because of my monstrosity of a setup in the kitchen. Â When they got home I wanted to take a few family portraits from a different perspective as opposed to the ones you see everyday. Â Well… Here is what I ended up with. Â Enjoy!
Search The Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Veritas XX retreat video (14)
- Pics from James Charles First Day of School (13)
- New Site Finally Live! (11)
- Photo: Casey and Megan are Engaged! (11)
- My Family Photo Shoot (10)
- Video – Ashton Sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (FAIL) (10)
- Travel Blog: Day 2 – A Tribute! (9)
- Oh Well! (9)
- Photo: Zaunbrecher Kids (9)
- TB:D5 – Hair Cut/Color and Boudin (8)