On July 26th we had our 4th child and second little girl. London Marie Orillion was born weighing in at 10.0 lbs and 22.5″ long. It is such a joy to experience. The thought of “4” has always seemed a bit daunting, but seeing how they all interact with each other and the love that is shared through our family is without a doubt special. I am so blessed to have the family that I do.
Here are a few of my favorite shots of that I captured on the special day. I wanted to thank Jason Cohen for coming by and taking the shot of Rebecca, London, and I. It’s not often that I’m on that end of the camera, but it is good to know that you have great friends that will help you make sure you are part of the moment.
All shots captured with the Nikon D800 and 35mm f2.8.
On December 5th we welcomed our third child, our baby girl Joslyn Sue. 9.0 lbs and 21″ long. Â I don’t think I need to say much… Here she is!
Previous two photos by Jason Cohen. Â Thanks again buddy!
Today is Ashton’s Birthday. Â He is now officially 2 years old. Â I tried to get him to do a little video for you guys, but it failed miserably. Â Here is a failed attempt at trying to get Ashton to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Â I think the A, B, C’s come out in there. Â My favorite part that makes me laugh is at the very end. Â That kid is something else!
Search The Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Veritas XX retreat video (14)
- Pics from James Charles First Day of School (13)
- New Site Finally Live! (11)
- Photo: Casey and Megan are Engaged! (11)
- My Family Photo Shoot (10)
- Video – Ashton Sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (FAIL) (10)
- Travel Blog: Day 2 – A Tribute! (9)
- Oh Well! (9)
- Photo: Zaunbrecher Kids (9)
- TB:D5 – Hair Cut/Color and Boudin (8)