It’s been a good while since I’ve posted on my blog and I have upwards of 15-20 shoots that I’d love to post, but in the mean time (while I’m waiting on video footage to convert) I figured I’d do a new post. Â I had a great time shooting with Bryan of Bryan Groves Geology for images to display on his new website promoting his Geology Services. Â He was really open to my ideas and super easy to work with. Â I shot this in his office with 1 speedlight for all of the shots. Â Thanks again Bryan!
I had the great honor to shoot bridal portraits for my sister Courtney this summer. Courtney married Tyler LeCompte this July. She was a beautiful bride and had such an amazing ceremony. Â I hope the best for these guys and looking forward to seeing our family continue to grow. Â Here are a few of my favorites from her bridal session.
I guess I can’t really call these “monthly” desktop wallpapers. It was a great idea or a bit, but the reality of having the time to actually post them every month is a bit far fetched. Anyway… I do intend on keeping it up, but it just might not be on a “monthly” basis.
Just wanted to share a few shots from one evening in San Diego. Enjoy!
Search The Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Veritas XX retreat video (14)
- Pics from James Charles First Day of School (13)
- New Site Finally Live! (11)
- Photo: Casey and Megan are Engaged! (11)
- My Family Photo Shoot (10)
- Video – Ashton Sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (FAIL) (10)
- Travel Blog: Day 2 – A Tribute! (9)
- Oh Well! (9)
- Photo: Zaunbrecher Kids (9)
- TB:D5 – Hair Cut/Color and Boudin (8)