Peyton Thomas was born August 31st at 3:37pm, 8lb 9oz, and 21inches. Â He is such a cute kid! Â I was able to share in a few moments with Erin, Josh, and Peyton yesterday morning hearing all of the stories and excitements of their first born. Â I am so happy for these guys. Â I snapped a few shots and wanted to share a few of my favorites.
I was soooo pumped yesterday to be able to go over and visit Blake and Erin Cuccio along with their new little addition. Â At 1:25am yesterday morning they welcomed Vaughn Anthony Cuccio. Â Vaughn is such a beautiful baby! Â He was so alert you would never know it was his first day. Â Blake and Erin are amazing friends of mine and I know that their lives are going to continue to get better and better as they watch this little boy grow. Â They were kind enough to let me take a ton of pictures. Â Vaughn was having his first little photo shoot and he did such a great job at it! Â Anyway… I just wanted to share a few of my favorites from yesterday.
I can’t remember if I’ve posted this video or not, but I wanted to share it either way. Â It is a cool stop motion video about a love story. Â Most of the shots were filmed with aÂ Sony HVR V1 and he also used a Nikon D70s. Â I just love the direction and the styling of this short film. Â Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Search The Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Veritas XX retreat video (14)
- Pics from James Charles First Day of School (13)
- New Site Finally Live! (11)
- Photo: Casey and Megan are Engaged! (11)
- My Family Photo Shoot (10)
- Video – Ashton Sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (FAIL) (10)
- Travel Blog: Day 2 – A Tribute! (9)
- Oh Well! (9)
- Photo: Zaunbrecher Kids (9)
- TB:D5 – Hair Cut/Color and Boudin (8)