Had a fun day shooting with Baylee and crew on Monday. Â I’m not usually as quick to post, but I really wanted to share these images. Â Baylee wanted some images for her senior year, but more than that Baylee is very interested in pursuing a modeling career. Â We spent the day going over tips and tricks for modeling as well as shooting images to begin building a solid portfolio to use for agencies. Â Here are a few of my favorites from the day.
I had the great pleasure of going visit my friends Daniel and Anna as they welcomed in a new little addition to their family yesterday. Â Abigail Rose Kedinger was born at 10:30am and weighs in at 7lbs 11oz. Â She also looks sooo much like her big sister Ada! I just wanted to share a few images from my time with them.
I had the pleasure of shooting for a great couple who are very special to me. Jason and Jenny are great friends and we had a blast spending the afternoon shooting. Â The whole shoot was shot on film with my Polaroid 600se. Â Here are a few of my favorites.
Yesterday I had a really fun shoot with the Kates family! Â What an amazing family! Â We had a blast shooting. Â I had so many favorites from this shoot that it was really hard to narrow down. Â I did my best, but I still had to post a few extra images. Â Enjoy!
Search The Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Veritas XX retreat video (14)
- Pics from James Charles First Day of School (13)
- New Site Finally Live! (11)
- Photo: Casey and Megan are Engaged! (11)
- My Family Photo Shoot (10)
- Video – Ashton Sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (FAIL) (10)
- Travel Blog: Day 2 – A Tribute! (9)
- Oh Well! (9)
- Photo: Zaunbrecher Kids (9)
- TB:D5 – Hair Cut/Color and Boudin (8)