I can’t remember if I’ve posted this video or not, but I wanted to share it either way. Â It is a cool stop motion video about a love story. Â Most of the shots were filmed with aÂ Sony HVR V1 and he also used a Nikon D70s. Â I just love the direction and the styling of this short film. Â Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
I’ve been stuck on this video for the past week or so watching and listening several times a day. Â I was originally searching for some DSLR video inspiration and ran across this. Â Easter is here and our King is Risen! Just thought I’d share. Â Enjoy!
Just thought I’d Share:
Search The Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Veritas XX retreat video (14)
- Pics from James Charles First Day of School (13)
- New Site Finally Live! (11)
- Photo: Casey and Megan are Engaged! (11)
- My Family Photo Shoot (10)
- Video – Ashton Sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (FAIL) (10)
- Travel Blog: Day 2 – A Tribute! (9)
- Oh Well! (9)
- Photo: Zaunbrecher Kids (9)
- TB:D5 – Hair Cut/Color and Boudin (8)