Tuesday I had the opportunity to shoot for my cousin Chiara and her wonderful family. Â It was such a fun day! Â It was so hard to narrow down images to edit because there were just so many great images. Â With that said it was even hard to narrow down images for a blog post so I just decided to put a bunch. Â Here are several of my favorites.
I took these a little while back, but I did want to share them. We had so much fun taking Ashton to get his first hair cut. Such a good sport! Thanks to the ever amazing Amber Sonnier! She did such an amazing job (as always). Here are a couple of him and James Charles as well. Enjoy!
Search The Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Veritas XX retreat video (14)
- Pics from James Charles First Day of School (13)
- New Site Finally Live! (11)
- Photo: Casey and Megan are Engaged! (11)
- My Family Photo Shoot (10)
- Video – Ashton Sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (FAIL) (10)
- Travel Blog: Day 2 – A Tribute! (9)
- Oh Well! (9)
- Photo: Zaunbrecher Kids (9)
- TB:D5 – Hair Cut/Color and Boudin (8)