A couple of weeks ago I had the honor of shooting an engagement session for a couple of friends that I haven’t seen in nearly 12 years. It was so great catching up and spending time with these guys. Brooke and Jerard are so special to me. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I had capturing them.
Had a fun day shooting with Baylee and crew on Monday. Â I’m not usually as quick to post, but I really wanted to share these images. Â Baylee wanted some images for her senior year, but more than that Baylee is very interested in pursuing a modeling career. Â We spent the day going over tips and tricks for modeling as well as shooting images to begin building a solid portfolio to use for agencies. Â Here are a few of my favorites from the day.
Tuesday I had the opportunity to shoot for my cousin Chiara and her wonderful family. Â It was such a fun day! Â It was so hard to narrow down images to edit because there were just so many great images. Â With that said it was even hard to narrow down images for a blog post so I just decided to put a bunch. Â Here are several of my favorites.
Search The Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Veritas XX retreat video (14)
- Pics from James Charles First Day of School (13)
- New Site Finally Live! (11)
- Photo: Casey and Megan are Engaged! (11)
- My Family Photo Shoot (10)
- Video – Ashton Sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (FAIL) (10)
- Travel Blog: Day 2 – A Tribute! (9)
- Oh Well! (9)
- Photo: Zaunbrecher Kids (9)
- TB:D5 – Hair Cut/Color and Boudin (8)