Just wanted to share a shot from the Fuji X-E1. I’m pretty impressed with this little camera. A few things I’d love to see improved, but overall it’s a great street camera for me. This image is straight out of the camera at iso 6400… no editing here. Thanks to Jason Cohen for putting up with me at dinner while I tested this bad boy!
After a long time of preparation and many many months of coffee testing/tasting Café Cohen is now officially open in Lafayette. For the best cup of coffee in town stop in at Lafayette’s Premier Espresso Bar & Coffee Shop Café Cohen inside of Great Harvest Bread Co. My buddy Jason Cohen has put in lots of hard work for this and its finally here. I had the honor of receiving the first cup on opening day and it was perfect!
A Premier Espresso Bar & Coffee Shop
m-th (7a-6p) | fri (7a-5p) | sat (7a-4p)
Inside Great Harvest Bread Co.
854 Kaliste Saloom Rd
Search The Blog
Most Popular Posts
- Veritas XX retreat video (14)
- Pics from James Charles First Day of School (13)
- New Site Finally Live! (11)
- Photo: Casey and Megan are Engaged! (11)
- My Family Photo Shoot (10)
- Video – Ashton Sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (FAIL) (10)
- Travel Blog: Day 2 – A Tribute! (9)
- Oh Well! (9)
- Photo: Zaunbrecher Kids (9)
- TB:D5 – Hair Cut/Color and Boudin (8)